Version 3.10.269.71 - 22.10.2013
- Resolved an issue where after closing the player info window, the player would be taken back to the friend manager.
- Resolved an issue that prevented an error message from appearing when being unable to purchase a weapon.
- Resolved an issue where a part of the Water Balloon still existed in the right hand after throwing.
- Resolved an issue where the Map download fee still displayed Brick Points.
- Resolved an issue where players could not move without pressing the Esc key when the mode changed from Build to Destroy in Build & Destroy while players have the Brick list open.
- Resolved an issue where players would still appear in the briefing room when they enter and leave almost immediately.
- Resolved an issue where players can’t join or create a room after Quick Join failure for an unlisted room.
- Resolved an issue where a Play room was not removed from the Room List after being deleted.
- Resolved an issue where items in the Armory were not greyed out if the players’ rank was not high enough.
- “More than 10 years” now displays on items with that much time remaining.
- Some in-game mails are now displayed with current language settings, similar to clan invitations.
- Resolved an issue where “NP” is shown with the Map Download Fee.
- Resolved an issue where the Brick menu would not close with the correct key binding.
- Resolved an issue in Defense mode where there would be white flashing.
- Resolved an issue where the Armory was misnamed as the Barracks.
- Resolved an issue where the amount of FP rewarded after level-up was not shown correctly.
Version 220.127.116.11 - 18.10.2012
- Refresh button in the room list has moved to the top left of the screen.
- Players will go back one screen when they click the Back button at the server list. Depending on where they were prior to the server list, players will go back to the Lobby or start screen.
- In the Room List, only the selected room constantly refreshes itself. To refresh all rooms in the list, players must manually click the refresh button in the top left corner.
- Projectile alert displays for grenades and flashbangs. Smoke grenades do not display this alert.
- Projectile alert now displays how close or far the projectile is to the player, no longer the distance the player needs to escape the field of damage.