It's me Kenmoor. If you want to contact me, use the PM feature in the forums.
I hate bragging... but for future reference... i'm the first one to do this stuff in this wiki:
"== Can be Permanently bought for~ ==
Levels tie-in with your actual "Weapon Mastery" in-game. Weapon Mastery levels varies for all players.
- At Level 1 - 37,955 Force Points with a discount of 0%
- At Level 2 - 36,816 Force Points with a discount of 3%
- At Level 3 - 36,057 Force Points with a discount of 5%
- At Level 4 - 34,918 Force Points with a discount of 8%
- At Level 5 - 32,261 Force Points with a discount of 15%"
BWHAHAHAHA! Whatever, mofo. Meh.
- It's actually preferable to discuss wiki things ON the wiki, rather than the forum. -- Wynthyst talk 06:41, 18 August 2012 (UTC)
- Mmm... well that's true and I see your point there but... I honestly haven't seen any interaction between users on the forums. Should a page be made where wiki users can actually interact without unregistered users butting in (no offence intended towards them)? - Kenmaar 17:49, 18 August 2012 (UTC)
- Unregistered users have as much voice here as registered users, so considering their comments as "butting in" is wrong thinking on your part. Many members of the community may, for their own reasons choose not to register, or at least not register right away, but still wish to participate in discussions they don't have that option on the forums. Also, in my experience, wiki users/editors are often a separate set of people than forum users. By placing wiki related discussion on the forum, you are cutting them out of the community building process. User interaction here on the wiki is important for building the wiki community, while we have a nice basic wiki started, it takes a community to mature. Discussion of layouts/presentations/general policies is the key, and that's what talk pages, and the community portal are for. -- Wynthyst talk 01:00, 22 August 2012 (UTC)
- All right, sorry.... A correction- Can a page be made where all wiki members can interact and help to make the wiki community a better place? Or should we stick to our talk pages? - Kenmaar 22:31, 22 August 2012 (UTC)
About the Golden Toy Hammer.[edit source]
Well maybe we could set up a gallery and show the weapon up in the both thirh and first person view or something like that instead.
- *Shrugs* I guess... do you have the pictures? You can if you want to, just be sure to make it look neat/presentable. Sorry for the late response... - Kenmaar 00:31, 22 August 2012 (UTC)